- Malaria Research
- Schisto Research
- Toxoplasma Research
- Tuberculosis Research
- General Open Research
- Getting Started
- Resources Needed
Gene Wiki Overview
Communitygeneral open research
See the attached document for an overall concept of our Gene Wiki idea.
Please login and add comments on your thoughts on this project. Type of feedback we're looking for:
- Would this feature be useful to you for in-silico drug design? E.g. If you're a malaria scientist, is this useful for malaria drug target identification or should we focus our efforts on another genome?
- Are you interested in reaching out to world-wide resources such as India to help with this work?
- Would you use this feature openly if it were deployed on The Synaptic Leap? Please explain if you think it should be deployed somewhere else.
- What is your specialty and how would you use this feature? E.g. what contributions would you make to a community driven drug development?
- Which feature do you think is most useful?
- Are there important other features that you want added in the first or second version of the tool?
The more comments the better - even if they're negative. I want some online brainstorming.