- Malaria Research
- Schisto Research
- Toxoplasma Research
- Tuberculosis Research
- General Open Research
- Getting Started
- Resources Needed
Research Tools for Tuberculosis
Below are a few tools for scientists studying tuberculosis:
- The Global Alliance for TB Drug Development A non-profit, public-private partnership that develops new drugs to fight TB.
- Free TB Research Materials including live Mtb and Mtb proteins/cell lysates.
- TAACF: the public database of compounds tested against Mtb is particularly useful starting point for antitubercular drug design.
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis Structural Genomics Consortium: A consortium of scientists from around the world sharing information with the goal of finding a cure.
- World Health Organization Tuberculosis home page at World Health Organization - Strategy & Operations, Monitoring & Evaluation.
- General information on TB from Wikipedia.
If you know of additional tools and resources that should be added to this page, please login and post a comment.